Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Simpsons stamps are coming!!!




It is really kind of crazy that I just learned about this release this morning from a UK blog, but there you have it. I troll the awful USPS website for mention of new releases, but I guess I've been looking in the wrong section. My crazy-logical brain tells me to look in the stamps area, under Forthcoming issues of the stamp release schedule, where of course absolutely nothing is posted. Silly me.

In any case, I've long since given up trying to make sense of the nutty United States Postal Service website, since whatever info I need flows to me eventually... including from foreign blogs.

So, here's the full skinny on the Simpsons stamp release, due out on May 7 -- just in time for the rate increase to 44 cents on May 11.

I'm a huge Simpsons fan, so of course I'm all atwitter about these new stamps and can't wait to get my paws on' em.